Registration for new families begins with our Registration Night on February 20, 2018 from 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. at Holy Cross School. *If you are unable to attend, please contact Dulce Curry at (574) 234-3422.
Applications will be available on February 6th for current families and February 20th for new families
1. Fill out an application
Applications will be available at Holy Cross Registration Night on February 20th from 6:00-7:30 p.m. The application deadline for grades PK-8 is March 6th, 2019. We will continue to accept applications after this date on a rolling basis and will begin a waiting list, if necessary. The following documents are required for enrollment. Please bring them with you to Registration Night.
- Birth certificate
- Immunization records
- Report cards from the previous 2 school years, including current report card (grades 1-8)
- Previous 2 years of standardized test scores (ISTEP, IREAD)
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- IEP/ISP or speech IEP (if applicable)
- Baptismal certificate (if applicable)
*Please note that placement assessments will not be administered until the school has all the necessary documents for enrollment.
2. Student Assessment
For pre-K and kindergarten students, we will administer an assessment of developmental readiness prior to acceptance. Students in grades 1-8 will complete an online placement test prior to acceptance.
- Pre-K and kindergarten assessments will be administered the week of March 4th. Families will schedule an assessment time during the registration process
- Placement exams for Grades 1-8 will be administered on Saturday March 2nd.
3. Financial Aid
Each family should register with FACTS, whether applying for financial assistance or not. Once signed up on the FACTS website, families can complete a Financial Aid Application for grades PK-8 through FACTS GRANT & AID.
K-8 students may be eligible to receive an Indiana Choice Scholarships. Pre-K students may be able to access additional financial assistance options using CCDF and On My Way Pre-K vouchers. Please complete a Financial Aid Application for grades PK-8.
4. Age Requirements
Pre-K students must turn 4 years old by August 1, 2019 in order to enroll in the Holy Cross Pre-K program. Kindergarten students must turn 5 years old by August 1, 2019 in order to enroll as a kindergartner at Holy Cross.