Registration for the 2022-2023 school year has closed.
Pre-K students must turn 4 years old by August 1, 2022
Kindergarten students must turn 5 years old by August 1, 2022
Create an account and complete the online enrollment through PowerSchool HERE. In order to submit your application, you will need to upload your child’s Birth Certificate.
The application deadline is March 16, 2022. We will continue to accept applications after this date on a rolling basis, if classes are closed at the time you submit your application, we will notify you and you will have the option to place your child on a wait list.
Required documents for ALL students
- Baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- Custodial Paperwork (if applicable)
- Immunization record and CHIRP Packet – Due the 1st day of school
1st– 8th Grade additional required documents – please request these from current school
- Report Cards (current + past 2 years)
- NWEA, ISTEP, ILEARN, IREAD (current + past 2 years)
- IEP, ISP, ILP report (if applicable)
- Original Home Language Survey
2. Student Assessment
For Pre-K and Kindergarten students, we will administer an assessment of developmental readiness prior to acceptance. Students in grades 1-8 will complete an online placement test prior to acceptance.
- Pre-K and Kindergarten assessments will be administered, dates to be determined.
- Placement exams for Grades 1-8 will be administered date to be determined.
3. Financial Aid Application