Registration for new families begins with our Registration Night on February 20th, 2020 from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. at Holy Cross School. *If you are unable to attend, please contact Dulce Curry at (574) 234-3422.
Applications will be available on February 12th for current families and February 20th for new families
1. Fill out application
Applications will be available at Holy Cross Registration Night on February 20th from 5:30-7:30 p.m. The application deadline for grades PK-8 is March 16th, 2020. We will continue to accept applications after this date on a rolling basis and will begin a waiting list, if necessary. The following documents are required for enrollment.
Required Documents for all PK-8
- Official Birth certificate
- Immunization records
- Baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- Custody papers (if applicable)
Required Documents for Grades 1-8
- Report cards (current + past 2 years)
- Standardized test scores ISTEP, IREAD (past 2 years)
- IEP/ISP or ILP report (if applicable)
- Permission to Release Form
*Please note that placement assessments will not be administered until the school has all the necessary documents for enrollment.
2. Student Assessment
For Pre-K and Kindergarten students, we will administer an assessment of developmental readiness prior to acceptance. Students in grades 1-8 will complete an online placement test prior to acceptance.
- Pre-K and kindergarten assessments will be administered in March. Families will schedule an assessment time during the registration process.
- Placement exams for Grades 1-8 will be administered on Saturday March 7th at 9:00 am.
3. Financial Aid
Each family should register with FACTS, whether applying for financial assistance or not. Once signed up on the FACTS website, families can complete a Financial Aid Application for grades PK-8 through FACTS GRANT & AID.
K-8 students may be eligible to receive an Indiana Choice Scholarships. Pre-K students may be able to access additional financial assistance options using CCDF and On My Way Pre-K vouchers. Please complete a Financial Aid Application for grades PK-8.
4. Age Requirements
Pre-K – (Traditional or Immersion) Students must turn 4 years old by August 1, 2020.
Kindergarten – (Traditional or Immersion) Students must turn 5 years old by August 1, 2020.