Registration for the 2021-2022 school year has closed.
Pre-K students must turn 4 years old by August 1, 2021
Kindergarten students must turn 5 years old by August 1, 2021
1. Apply Online
Please note Holy Cross School does not have a registration fee. We will continue to accept applications on a rolling basis, if classes are closed at the time you submit your application, we will notify you and you will have the option to place your child on a wait list.
The following documents are required for enrollment.
Required Documents for PK-8
- Official birth certificate
- Baptismal certificate
- Immunization record
- Custodial Paperwork (if applicable)
Required Documents for Grades 1-8
- Report cards (current + past 2 years)
- IEP, ISP or ILP report (if applicable)
- Standardized test scores (past 2 years)
2. Student Assessment
For Pre-K and Kindergarten students, we will administer an assessment of developmental readiness prior to acceptance. Students in grades 1-8 will complete an online placement test prior to acceptance.
- Pre-K and Kindergarten assessments will be administered, dates to be determined.
- Placement exams for Grades 1-8 will be administered date to be determined.
3. Financial Aid Application