Holy Cross School, established in 1929, is one of the oldest Catholic elementary schools in Indiana. Founded by the Congregation of Holy Cross, the school was built even before the church building was established. The Holy Cross priests and brothers recognized the importance of a school in their new parish. Holy Cross School was to be a place where faith could be taught, nurtured, and practiced freely. For over 85 years Holy Cross School has endured and prospered, standing as a testimony to the faith, hope, and courage of ‘west side’ South Bend immigrants.
News and Announcements
- Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library - The Community Foundation has brought Dolly Parton's Imagination Library to St. Joseph County! Through this remarkable early childhood literacy program, ... Read More
- On My Way Pre-K Program - As part of our plan to improve the overall education that we offer to all our students, we began the ... Read More
- Special Interest and Fine Arts Fair is coming - The Fine Arts Fair is coming.... Save the Date for an evening of the visual and performing arts here at ... Read More
- Yearbook Sale - Order your Holy Cross School 2017-2018 Yearbook, featuring all color pages that vibrantly capture school memories! Order deadline is April ... Read More
- Class of 2018 Bundays - Last 8th Grade Bunday is Thursday, April 19th - Quesadillas! The Class of 2018 wants to say "THANK YOU!" to ... Read More