You can afford a Holy Cross School Education
At Holy Cross School, we understand a Catholic education can be a sacrifice for families and we are committed to making your child’s educational experience as affordable as possible.
Tuition assistance is based on your family’s income, number of dependents and any extenuating circumstances. Grant awards vary depending on your family’s financial situation as well as the amount of funds budgeted for grants by the parish and the Diocese.
Our partnership with FACTS MANAGEMENT opens up a wide variety of payment options for our Holy Cross School families. Tuition payments may be managed over 10 or 11 months, semi-yearly, or a one-time payment in full, through FACTS, with automatic payment deductions from a checking or savings account.
|Tuition and Fees for the 2018-2019 School Year|
|Grades K-8||1st Child||2nd child||3rd Child|
|Non Active Parishioner / Non Parishioner||$5,562||$5,562||$5,562|
Families are required to submit a financial aid application through FACTS GRANT & AID. All financial aid applications along with 2017 tax return, must be submitted by March 9th. Holy Cross School does not have a registration fee. The following chart reflects this past year’s tuition; we expect a small increase for the 2018-2019 school year.
For grades PK-8, financial aid can come from any one or a combination of these financial resources:
- K-8 – Indiana Choice Scholarship Program. Families must meet the eligibility guidelines.
- K-8 – Scholarship Grant Organization (SGO). Certified Scholarship Granting Organizations provide scholarships to income eligible students to offset tuition costs at partnering schools.
- K-8 – Diocesan Large Family Fund for Active registered parishioner families with 3 or more students attending Catholic elementary and/or high school in K-12.
- PK – On My Way Pre-K grant and Child Care Development Funds are awarded to families who meet the income eligibility guidelines.
- PK-8 Holy Cross Tuition Assistance. Our parish generously supports our families in need, especially those who may not qualify for the above scholarships.